5 great quotes from the actor on Mahira Khan’s 38th birthday In celebration of his birthday, here’s a roundup of the “Humsafar” star’s best quotes
From her big screen debut with Shoaib Mansoor’s Bollywood to her Bollywood debut with Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees, Mahira Khan has made herself a memorable face in the Pakistani entertainment industry and beyond.
Her beauty and grace are unmatched and she is one of the few celebrities who speak directly and candidly about matters close to her heart. On Mahira’s 38th birthday, we’ve listed some of the Homesafe actor’s best quotes.
Also Read: Ayeza Khan Captivates Fans with Stunning Black Saree Look
5 great quotes from the actor on Mahira Khan’s 38th birthday which represent the emotions of the actress
- “Don’t share your mistakes or problems with anyone.
In 2017, the Varna actor became the first Pakistani celebrity to become the official spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris. Joining Bollywood divas including Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone, Khan appeared on the PLBW runway and told everyone that to err is only human.
- “My number one priority is my children. It’s all a matter of choice. Sometimes, I have to give up a good job. Luckily, the one I got. I”
In an interview with The Quint, Khan was asked about her struggles as a mother while maintaining a successful acting career. In this regard, the star mentioned that she is a mother before an actor and her child will always be her top priority.
- Last night I thought that artists have a lot of influence even though they are not directly related to the government houses of power. We are. Why are we banned too? Why are our films a threat to them? In this power game – we always win.”
In 2017, Varna was rumored to have been banned by the Pakistan Censor Board before its release in November of that year, directed by Shoaib Mansoor. Reacting to the news, Khan took to Twitter to point out the power-grabbing artists.
- “My personal life is nobody’s business, you can write about it, talk about it, do whatever you want. But I will never talk about it because it’s mine.” The day I want to talk about it, I will. “
Speaking to The Express Tribune in 2019, Khan spoke about why he was giving his opinion on the much-discussed controversy surrounding Firdous-Jamal.
- “Live in the present. Look around. See what you have. And take a long, deep breath. Forget the past or the future. You are alive right now. And it’s a blessing! Do more than you do, to elaborate. Much love always.”
Taking to Twitter, Khan advised his fans to live in the moment and let the past go on a heartwarming note.
Do you have any information to add to the narrative? Share the comments below.